Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Packet loss 100%"!!!???

Options
  • 17-07-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Could anyone tell me what the story with this is exactly?

My Xbox Ones connection has dropped and I'm not sure how to fix it. Broadband is UPC and router CISCO EPC3925.

The detailed network statistics on Xbox: download speed 121.06 MPs, upload speed 10.27 MPs, Packet loss 100%, MTU 1480, Detailed NAT information Your network is behind a cone NAT

My NAT settings have always being moderate but never had any connection issues till tonight

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

Ignore this. Seems to be a global Xbox live issue at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

check xbox.com apparently its down xbl

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Are you on wifi or Ethernet? I ended up having to bridge my EPC3925 because the wifi kept crapping itself out on a regular basis requiring a full reset.

It's been fine since I disabled wifi on it and went with a bridged router.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Could anyone tell me what the story with this is exactly?

My Xbox Ones connection has dropped and I'm not sure how to fix it. Broadband is UPC and router CISCO EPC3925.

The detailed network statistics on Xbox: download speed 121.06 MPs, upload speed 10.27 MPs, Packet loss 100%, MTU 1480, Detailed NAT information Your network is behind a cone NAT

My NAT settings have always being moderate but never had any connection issues till tonight

Any help appreciated

I have issues too , asked on the other thread there is an issue with Xbox Live so not a problem on out ends .

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭dubaicentral

Regardless of the service alert or not you would be surprised by the amount of people who still figure out ways to get online when xbox live goes down.

Not saying that your issue is related to a current service alert or not as i don't know.

If you spot a service alert on the website and xbox appears to be down for everyone you are wasting your time ringing support as they will just tell you to wait for the alert to go, but plenty of customers figure out ways around this when xbox live is down by doing basic troubleshooting themselves until they find a solution (lets face it you would have just been playing xbox anyway).

Simple things on xbox one would be clearing the system cache (holding down power button for 10 seconds), clearing blu ray persistent storage (settings, blu ray, persistent storage, clear), removing profile and re downloading, 5 minute power cycle of console and router/modem, signing into a different profile and then your own, resetting home console in settings and just simply signing into the website.

All of the above might be obvious for some even when the system is down for everyone but it takes 5 minutes and it could mean you get back online hours earlier than everyone else.

You might be wasting your time and none of the above will work but its worth a go and obviously the above is mainly for the one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement