Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Playhouse

• 18-07-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy or make a wooden playhouse for my 2 girls. Has anyone purchased from Walton Garden Products before?

waltongardenproducts.ie/waltons-honeysuckle-playhouse-6x5

I'm not sure if the spec is great or not really but it says 12mm shiplap tongue & groove and the price seems a lot more reasonable that the usual garden centres.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

I bought a greenhouse from Waltons and it's fine. They are based in the UK, that is just a website. They are a large multiple so there are usually lots of reviews ...

http://www.waltons.co.uk/product-reviews/waltons-honeysuckle-playhouse-6x5

They look positive ...

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Ranleth

Cheers Redser7!

I ended up ordering from gardenplay.ie as they had the same product for a slightly better price. They also have a showroom near Dublin (which I didn't visit) but the lad I spoke to on the phone was very friendly. I'll update with feedback after I receive the item.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Ranleth

Item delivered within the 21 days. Flay packed but very straightforward to put together. Nice size and tall enough for an adult to stand up in the center (I'm 6"). Great value for €500 considering some of the alternatives. Definitely needed a coat of paint, I'll upload a pic once I get a chance to take one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Love to see a pic when you get the chance, thanks a mill

Advertisement