Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork - Alternative accomadation

Options
  • 18-07-2014 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

I am going to be in Cork 3 nights a week on a regular basis. Can anyone recommend a Hotel/B&B that would be likely to give a very good deal on a regular tenant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

I am going to be in Cork 3 nights a week on a regular basis. Can anyone recommend a Hotel/B&B that would be likely to give a very good deal on a regular tenant.
    Will it be for work? You could ask your employer to try to negotiate a corporate rate for you. You could also try airbnb.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Lemag wrote: »
    Will it be for work? You could ask your employer to try to negotiate a corporate rate for you. You could also try airbnb.com.

It wouldn't be a lot to do with work. Ya I must have a look at airbnb.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Is it Cork City, my parents are mad to rent a room in their house it is just outside Cork City.. If you wanted I can send you details.

That or maybe try the bnb by the bus station I cant think of the name of it now. It is on the corner they might do a deal with you

Advertisement