Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering tobacco from the UK?

• 18-07-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I've been looking for somewhere to buy shisha tobacco, and until recently the only places I could find it are places based in the US, and I'd imagine the customs charges would be very big, so I didn't want to order from the US. I found a place in the UK that sells it and ships to Ireland, though, I'm not sure what kind of customs charges would be involved in ordering from the UK, will they be huge? Or would they be relatively small or non existent?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I'd assume they'd be the same: the Irish rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

I'd like to order 2 boxes of shisha tobacco which would probably come to around €20 excluding shipping. Has anyone got an idea how much the customs charges would end up being?

Advertisement