Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge Roth

Options
  • 18-07-2014 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

HI,

I have a couple friends doing this at the weekend, does anyone know where I could follow/watch live online??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

google challenge roth website and find live tracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Good to see someone from this parish going off in wave 1 with the pros (even if he only posts occasionally). Looking forward to seeing how the two Kevins from my old club get on, expecting strong performances, and a close finish. Experience should win out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

The PRO race should be a good one for both the Mens & Womens race.

I see that ship my tri bike got snapped on the ST coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

BTH wrote: »
    Good to see someone from this parish going off in wave 1 with the pros (even if he only posts occasionally).

Who is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

26 Piranhas doing it, Aileen Flynn should go well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

pgibbo wrote: »
    Who is that?

gilleek2

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

34 degrees predicted for tomorrow. Keep yourselves hydrated on the bike guys. Huge gang from Pulse doing this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭lizanne83

+1 on hydration. Hot out there. Will be watching our Pulse gang all the way. Stay safe and enjoy everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Pro swim times a bit on the slow side today
    Fromhold a little suprise to pull away from field. At this stage himself bracht and cummana would be the tops( personally I think llanos is on Hawaii mission after getting it wrong last year dominating races early in the year and do nothing.

Females at this stage is joyce against carfee on the run

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Can u post a link to the tracker please, struggling to find it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

Advertisement