Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost dog

Options
  • 18-07-2014 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Golden retriever missing from the Grantstown area, presumably scared by the thunder last night.
    imagejpg1.jpg
    The kids are absolutely devastated.
    She is microchipped and she was wearing a collar with an id tag but unfortunately we found her collar and tag caught in the fence where she broke out. Her name is Sandy.
    I put her up on lost pets and on Facebook. I also gave her details to WLR and of course, we spent the last 4 hours driving around looking for her, but no joy.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

Good news,
    She was found in Earlscourt last night by a very kind lady who took her to the vet where she was traced back to me by her microchip.
    Here she is home safe and sound but looking a bit sheepish!
    imagejpg1-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Aww thank goodness! She is beautiful! Please keep her inside anymore when there is thunder storms, they really do get absolutely petrified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Lol shortest thread ever, glad you found her though! :)

Advertisement