Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle buddy

• 18-07-2014 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Anyone interested in joining me for cycle spins , Maybe Stepaside killternan route or N11 out towards Wicklow , avg speed 25Km.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭bazzamac

Roller72 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in joining me for cycle spins , Maybe Stepaside killternan route or N11 out towards Wicklow , avg speed 25Km.

I would but cant do anything til next week. Can do weekdays.

I would but cant do anything til next week. Can do weekdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Roller72

Sounds good , weekdays can suit me also.what sort of distance and avg speed you do .?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Doc07

Sounds good , weekdays can suit me also.what sort of distance and avg speed you do .?

I live in Rathgar and usually go to Wicklow via Rathfarnum and Cruagh and often come home by stepaside. My cycle buddy is often not free and I have to go solo a lot so would be interested in joining you for a few spins over the summer. Maybe post on here a day it two before you head out and if I can make it I'll join you. I try and do a long spin (80 -100) weekend and a short midweek if work/baby allows. I'd say we are around the same pace at 25km.

Roughly the same speed.live in booterstown so any where is fine.

• Advertisement

Okay will let you know when I will be going out .be in touch.

It's cycling weather again and hopefully it will last, anyway is anyone interested in joining me for some spins around North wicklow 25kh avg speed, easy pace as I'm just getting over an injury

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BrayTom

Anyone interested doing some midweek spins circa 60k , sth Dub N11 route , im just getting back into it so avg speed 25k/hr .

Advertisement