Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile Top up issue

Options
  • 18-07-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi  I have an issue that I need resolved about a top up I made recently.   I topped up my mobile with online banking by €20 but this was not credited to my account.  I tried to contact emobile by phone but no answer.  the number just rang out.  I dialed 1749 numerous times but no answer.  I contacted customer care by email.  I forwarded proof that I had updated the account form Banking online but the email I recieved just replied saying that they can confirm that no top up was made that day and I have to contact the other network for refund. I always use online backing with TSB to send top ups to mobile account.  I have been doing this for about the last 2 years.  I know that the bank show's meteor as the option but they are the same company and it has worked fine so far.  They give no information on how or who to contact.  They gave no reason why this is no longer working.  Surely the change would have to be made on Emobile side for this  option to be no longer available.  It was the laziest version of customer care I have come accross.

CAn you check this out and let me know how I can one get my money back or 2 get the account credited with the amount I have paid.

I would appreciate if you could help me with this.

thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

newmem wrote: »
    Hi  I have an issue that I need resolved about a top up I made recently.   I topped up my mobile with online banking by €20 but this was not credited to my account.  I tried to contact emobile by phone but no answer.  the number just rang out.  I dialed 1749 numerous times but no answer.  I contacted customer care by email.  I forwarded proof that I had updated the account form Banking online but the email I recieved just replied saying that they can confirm that no top up was made that day and I have to contact the other network for refund. I always use online backing with TSB to send top ups to mobile account.  I have been doing this for about the last 2 years.  I know that the bank show's meteor as the option but they are the same company and it has worked fine so far.  They give no information on how or who to contact.  They gave no reason why this is no longer working.  Surely the change would have to be made on Emobile side for this  option to be no longer available.  It was the laziest version of customer care I have come accross.

CAn you check this out and let me know how I can one get my money back or 2 get the account credited with the amount I have paid.

I would appreciate if you could help me with this.

thank you
    Hi newmem,
    could you PM me with your tel number, and pin? I can look into this for you.
    Tony

Advertisement