Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking ikea

Options
  • 18-07-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know if the parking fees are still in place at ikea? Haven't been for a while and can't see anything on the website...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭I carried a watermelon

Parking is free at IKEA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

Parking is free at IKEA.

Thanks! I wasn't sure as last time I was there you had to pay between 4 and 8. That's great, thanks again

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I don't ever remember it costing money to park at Ikea.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It's free. According to the Ask Anna facility at the top of their home page:

You said:Is there a charge for parking...
    Anna said:IKEA offers free parking for their customers in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I don't ever remember it costing money to park at Ikea.

It was always free iirc, even tough the payment machines were installed at the beginning they never used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Yep, I never ever recall having to pay there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Davy wrote: »
    It was always free iirc, even tough the payment machines were installed at the beginning they never used.

Think that was part of their planning permission along with their restricted opening hours......... When we all had money :D

Advertisement