Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to report a fault

Options
  • 18-07-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭

is there any way these days to report a fault without going through various repeating menus or speaking to some indian call center who cannot seem to understand what i am saying.

We were carrying out some excavation work on some private property when an unmarked eircom cable was broke, I am unsure of the phone number of the houses involved, i think there is 4 different houses. Why is reporting a fault such a ordeal    

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

2smiggy wrote: »
    is there any way these days to report a fault without going through various repeating menus or speaking to some indian call center who cannot seem to understand what i am saying.

We were carrying out some excavation work on some private property when an unmarked eircom cable was broke, I am unsure of the phone number of the houses involved, i think there is 4 different houses. Why is reporting a fault such a ordeal    
    Hi 2smiggy

I can assure you that all eircom support centres are located in Ireland. The 1901 option for reporting a fault also has an automatic feature however for all faults reports the number affected is needed to report the issue on. You can also reach faults & technical support via webchat here: [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

Advertisement