Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More training required for your telesales staff

Options
  • 18-07-2014 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I periodically look around when my current ISP contract finishes and when this eircom flyer arrived by post I became interested so I called the number on the leaflet and got through to the 'bundles' dept.

redir?resid=E5FDCDCEFA6A95C3!12937&authkey=!AGrieyrjCx-RpFw&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg

However your operator stated that the offer didn't exist.

You really need to let these people know when an offer is promoted

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ads20101 wrote: »
    I periodically look around when my current ISP contract finishes and when this eircom flyer arrived by post I became interested so I called the number on the leaflet and got through to the 'bundles' dept.

redir?resid=E5FDCDCEFA6A95C3!12937&authkey=!AGrieyrjCx-RpFw&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg

However your operator stated that the offer didn't exist.

You really need to let these people know when an offer is promoted
    Hi ads20101

I'm very sorry for the disappointing level of customer service - if you feel you would like to explore your options please contact our customer loyalty team on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Thanks for that Al,

So I don't waste my time again can you guarantee that your staff are now aware of all of your advertised offers before I call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ads20101 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Al,

So I don't waste my time again can you guarantee that your staff are now aware of all of your advertised offers before I call.

Hi ads20101

I can confirm staff are regularly updated with information and training surrounding new discount packages and offers. While I understand that your experience questions this I have raised this to management within the centres and hopefully mistakes like that will not happen again.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement