Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email login

Options
  • 18-07-2014 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi. I use an eircom email account but since today cant access on my laptop. Can on my iphone. Possibly entering wrong password. Can it me emailed to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭NSAman

I have also been getting the message that the login details are not recognised, but yet the emails are being sent. 

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭marty66

NSAman wrote: »
    I have also been getting the message that the login details are not recognised, but yet the emails are being sent. 
    I cant even access from my laptop!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

marty66 wrote: »
    Hi. I use an eircom email account but since today cant access on my laptop. Can on my iphone. Possibly entering wrong password. Can it me emailed to me?
    Hi marty66

We will be unable to email you your password - with no access to this and for security reasons the best advice I can offer is to contact eircoms email support team. email support can be contacted on 1890260260 if you are an eircom broadband subscriber, alternatively you will need to contact email support on 1530277100.

You might also want to try the forgotten password option on eircom webmail: https://autoreg.eircom.net/passwordchange/

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cath_10

Have been without email for four days now! Nightmare. P/w etc all correct and can't even get through from mail2web.

What's going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cath_10 wrote: »
    Have been without email for four days now! Nightmare. P/w etc all correct and can't even get through from mail2web.

What's going on?
    Hi Cath_10

I have had numerious reports that all email issues are now resolved however if you are still experiencing issues please contact eircoms email support centre.

If you are a customer of eircom you can reach email support on 1890260260 alternatively you can reach them on 1530277100.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement