Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacBook Pro retina 13" deals

Options
  • 18-07-2014 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭

Been looking out for some on amazon, and although there are some great savings to be made, that's mainly for the maxed-out version, which is 25% off and €1500, but is still too expensive for me right now.

Looking to get the mid-tier 13" with 8GB RAM and 256SSD for a good price. ~€1200 would be pretty ideal.

Any about I haven't spotted yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

Hey Op. I would recommend seeing if any of your friends are heading to the states over the next few weeks. Ive got a few apple products purchased for me and availed of the exchange rate.

http://store.apple.com/us/buy-mac/macbook-pro?product=ME865LL/A&step=config

Works out at €1108 (depending on what state its purchased in, sales tax will apply)

The only thing you will need is a travel adaptor for the US plug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

djdunny wrote: »
    Hey Op. I would recommend seeing if any of your friends are heading to the states over the next few weeks. Ive got a few apple products purchased for me and availed of the exchange rate.

http://store.apple.com/us/buy-mac/macbook-pro?product=ME865LL/A&step=config

Works out at €1108 (depending on what state its purchased in, sales tax will apply)

The only thing you will need is a travel adaptor for the US plug.

My aunt is going and I was thinking of asking her.

Wondering if I'd get the education discount too for an added bonus, and an international/uk keyboard.

Advertisement