Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning time - 60seconds

Options
  • 18-07-2014 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

humanji Today, 20:30

You have received an infraction
    Dear nm,

You have been infracted for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this infraction you can see details on how to do so here.

humanji

Moderator Note

The next thing you post that's even slightly uncivil will get you banned from the thread. Behave yourself.

Ruu Today, 20:31

You have been banned
    Dear nm,

You have been banned from After Hours for one week for personal abuse.

This site is for civil discussion and so we don't allow discussion to descend into name calling and petty abuse.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Ruu

Moderator Note

You have had enough warnings.

Do Ruu and humanji not communicate? I had one minute (less actually) to read humanji's warning before Ruu banned me for being warned already.

Effectively, I received no warning.

The matter itself was questionable to say the least but I'll only get into that if needs be (hopefully it won't)

EDIT: Resolved by Ruu - please lock or delete thread.
    thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement