Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyball in Dublin?

• 18-07-2014 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all!

I will be moving to Dublin in two weeks time (from the Netherlands, eeeek!) and I'll be bringing my dog with me. Bo (my dog) did flyball over here. Even though he has only done it for a year he managed to get into a day-stars team and do competitions. I know he loves it, and if he loves it I do too, so I'd like to continue doing flyball while over in Ireland. I tried finding places online through Google but I could only find one place in Swords and those topics were all rather old (2008, 2009).

Do any of you know where they do flyball? It doesn't really have to be competitions, Bo just enjoys running around and getting rid of any left over energy he has.

Any help is appreciated!

Priscilla & Bo :D

Advertisement