If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UE48H6400AKXXU pricing please

Options
  • 19-07-2014 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi ,what is the best price you can do the samsung UE48H6400AKXXU. And shipped to dublin.
    Thanks 
    Glenn Ryan 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi ,what is the best price you can do the samsung UE48H6400AKXXU. And shipped to dublin.
    Thanks 
    Glenn Ryan 
    Hi Glenn,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We could offer the TV delivered for just £739.90.  This also includes are free 5 year guarantee :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

Thanks for getting back so quick , I see amazon.co.uk do them for 685 delivered to Ireland. Are you able to do a better price.
    Regards 
    Glenn

Thanks for getting back so quick , I see amazon.co.uk do them for 685 delivered to Ireland. Are you able to do a better price.
    Regards 
    Glenn
    Hi Glenn,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Amazon would need to be offering the same deal as us.  It doesn't look like they're offering a 5 year guarantee so we couldn't match it.  

The 5 year guarantee is worth the extra bit to be honest.  If anything goes wrong in the 5 years just let us know and we'll have an engineer come down to you :)  

Chris

For the 5year guarantee do I have to sign up to richersounds VIP . I tried to do that earlier and I wouldn't accept a dublin post code.
    Thanks 
    Glenn

For the 5year guarantee do I have to sign up to richersounds VIP . I tried to do that earlier and I wouldn't accept a dublin post code.
    Thanks 
    Glenn
    Hi Glenn,

You do have to be a VIP member.  We have VIP leaflets here in the store so if you like you can PM me your e-mail address and I can fill one in for you :)  

This will then put you on our VIP system :)

Chris

• Advertisement

Thanks 
    Glenn
    Hi Glenn,

You do have to be a VIP member.  We have VIP leaflets here in the store so if you like you can PM me your e-mail address and I can fill one in for you :)  

Chris
    Hi , my email address is Snipped

Thanks 

Glen Ryan

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I've snipped your email address, we don't encourage people to post their personal details, please send it by PM to Richersounds.

Thanks,

Ritz

Thanks 
    Glenn
    Hi Glenn,

Chris
    Hi , my email address is Snipped

Thanks 

Glen Ryan
    Hi Glen,

If you'd like to PM me your e-mail I can get that sorted for you :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.