Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommendation for Lingerie Boutique in Dublin?

• 19-07-2014 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Ladies,

The Bramora Lingerie boutique in Dublin where I used to buy gifts for my girlfriend has closed. I'd be grateful for recommendations for alternative outlets - I prefer smaller, boutique-style places to department stores.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hi OP,
    I have moved your thread to this forum as I think you'll get better answers here.
    Regards,
    Sauve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

I'd have thought Susan Hunter is the canonical Lingerie boutique in Dublin, in the Westbury Mall
    There's Peaches & Cream in the Royal Hibernian way, just off St Anne Street too.

Intimate Lingerie on Tara St are a small boutique style place, but mrs C thinks their stuff isn't sexy, but more structured.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

I'd have thought Susan Hunter is the canonical Lingerie boutique in Dublin, in the Westbury Mall
    There's Peaches & Cream in the Royal Hibernian way, just off St Anne Street too.

Intimate Lingerie on Tara St are a small boutique style place, but mrs C thinks their stuff isn't sexy, but more structured.

Thanks very much. The really useful thing about Bramora was the online catalogue on their website - it was easy to browse and make selections from. I'll check see if the ones you mention have the same facility.

Advertisement