Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Value of these technic sets?

• 19-07-2014 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    New to this forum and im just wondering what the the price of the following sets would be.

8275 - Bulldozer
    8294 - Excavator
    8297 - Off-Roader

All the models are built and in perfect condition and all the motors etc. are working perfectly. I have the manuals for them and they are in good condition but i just don't have the boxes. If I was to sell them how much should I sell each of them for and am I allowed to sell them on this forum?
    If I left any info out that determines the price just let me know.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

8297 - Off Roader

The regular retail price for this one was 99 pounds stirling when it was for sale in 2010.

Some sets will go for less than their RRP, some will go for more, depending on how rare they are. There are none currently on eBay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Adverts is the best place to sell, if you price them right they should sell quick.

8275 - Bulldozer
    I'd say about 150 -160 will see it gone within a week, if you want more it may take longer to sell.
    8294 - Excavator
    About 40-50 imo, there is one on adverts at the moment for 80 but there has been no interest in over a month
    8297 - Off-Roader
    I'd say 100 for this but you may need to accept a bit less. While it's a rare set it doesn't seem to be hugely popular.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Adverts is the best place to sell, if you price them right they should sell quick.

8275 - Bulldozer
    I'd say about 150 -160 will see it gone within a week, if you want more it may take longer to sell.
    8294 - Excavator
    About 40-50 imo, there is one on adverts at the moment for 80 but there has been no interest in over a month
    8297 - Off-Roader
    I'd say 100 for this but you may need to accept a bit less. While it's a rare set it doesn't seem to be hugely popular.

Thanks, that's great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

am I allowed to sell them on this forum?

Selling/trading Lego in this forum is fine by me, as long as you stick to the general boards/adverts rules. e.g. Deal must be made on thread before going to PM, no off thread dealing etc.

Advertisement