Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP5 Galaxy

Options
  • 19-07-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I'm selling an:

MP5 Galaxy
    1100mAh 8.4v stick battery
    1500mAh 9.6v stick battery
    9.6v-150mAh charger
    red/green dot sight
    2 hi-cap 200 round magazines
    Total Price=€120

Additional notes:

The gun has a side foldable stock, semi/fully auto firing modes, comes with flash hider and mounted red/green dot sight that may be screwed off. The gun fires under a joule and is great for CQB sites or as a side arm.

When folded out the stock is a bit loose due to a crack, but this can, for the most part, be remedied with a cable tie.

I cannot post any pictures as I am a new user, <mod edit>

If you have any questions about the gun or anything else, please do not hesitate to ask.

Gavin
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi welcome to the forum, under the rules (which i suggest you read) you are required to keep all dealings on thread until a deal has been reached, you are also required to post the actual muzzle energy of any guns you wish to sell here, broad statements such as "under one joule" are not good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GAV_LFC

Ah I see, my apologies, I will read them now. Unfortunately I am unaware of the muzzle energy of my gun. Do you know how I would go about finding it? Would I have to get in chronographed?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

GAV_LFC wrote: »
    Ah I see, my apologies, I will read them now. Unfortunately I am unaware of the muzzle energy of my gun. Do you know how I would go about finding it? Would I have to get in chronographed?

Yes you will need to get it tested with a Chronograph, any airsoft retailer or airsoft site can do this you you

Thread closed for now when you have the required info drop any of the Airsoft Mods a PM and they can reopen this thread for you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement