Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: Forgotten Password for Eircom email account.

Options
  • 19-07-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hello,

Like other posters on this site, I have misplaced the password to my eircom email account and was wondering if someone could assist me with resetting it.

I have tried to do this online but it tells me that there "isn't enough security detail" to reset online.

I'd appreciate if someone could contact me about this matter.

N. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

compgeek wrote: »
    Hello,

Like other posters on this site, I have misplaced the password to my eircom email account and was wondering if someone could assist me with resetting it.

I have tried to do this online but it tells me that there "isn't enough security detail" to reset online.

I'd appreciate if someone could contact me about this matter.

N. 
    Hi compgeek

I'm sorry to hear of this, the best advice I can offer is to get in touch with [font=Calibri","sans-serif]eircoms email support team. They can be contacted on 1890260260 if you are an eircom broadband subscriber, alternatively you will need to contact email support on 1530277100.

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

Advertisement