Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look Keo Max pedals

• 19-07-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭

I have a pair of these for sale they are off a Giant which I bought but seem to have an issue with the lock nuts on the axles as they were creaking somewhat under load.

They are retailing for €110 on CRC maybe lees elsewhere as there may be an issue with them I am open to offers.

C\W Grey cleats washers and bolts.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 835 ✭✭✭countrykid

paulgs wrote: »
    I have a pair of these for sale they are off a Giant which I bought but seem to have an issue with the lock nuts on the axles as they were creaking somewhat under load.

They are retailing for €110 on CRC maybe lees elsewhere as there may be an issue with them I am open to offers.

C\W Grey cleats washers and bolts.

Are the bearings rough?
    What's your starting price ??
    Part if the rules of play here is that you have a price..
    Interested ... If the price is right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭paulgs

countrykid wrote: »
    Are the bearings rough?
    What's your starting price ??
    Part if the rules of play here is that you have a price..
    Interested ... If the price is right

No bearings are perfect the pedals are fairly new, cleats are a bit rough but work fine.

Asking price €40?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

paulgs wrote: »

Starting price €40?

It doesnt work that way. No body can offer over your asking price so the max you will get is 40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭paulgs

bcmf wrote: »
    It doesnt work that way. No body can offer over your asking price so the max you will get is 40.

Asking price €40

Advertisement