Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth ticket refund from ebay

Options
  • 19-07-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi

I bought one garth brooks ticket from eBay and seller stated on the description that they will refund if concert is cancelled.
    Anyways the seller bought it online and the actual ticket was posted to them and now I have it with their name on it.

Can I just go to ticketmaster agent with actual ticket and request a refund or does it automatically be refunded to the seller or does the seller need the actual ticket for refund,

Oh and I have had no reply back from the seller.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

Hi

I bought one garth brooks ticket from eBay and seller stated on the description that they will refund if concert is cancelled.
    Anyways the seller bought it online and the actual ticket was posted to them and now I have it with their name on it.

Can I just go to ticketmaster agent with actual ticket and request a refund or does it automatically be refunded to the seller or does the seller need the actual ticket for refund,

Oh and I have had no reply back from the seller.
    Thanks

Did you buy at the face price or at an increased price?

If their name is on it you probably have aproblem.

How did you pay? PayPal?

If you did you may have a way of getting money back.

You shouldn't buy stuff like this on eBay as you really don't know who you are buying from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

If you paid by credit card contact your credit card provider and see what options they might offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

It doesnt sound to good. If the seller bought their ticket online, they will get an automatic refund to their card....You get nothing.

To open a dispute with paypal it has to be within 45 days of purchase, I think. If its anything over 45 days, you're screwed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭baldbear

File a chargeback with your bank if you have no luck contacting your seller via ebay. You will only get back ticket facevalue via PayPal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lomadesigns

Anyway update, received full refund from seller. Must be the prayers!!

Advertisement