Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic: Gamblers Ramblings

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Were you banned? Or just off the radar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭droidman123

COYI!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

11/1...can the hammers do it again

BumperD wrote: »
    11/1...can the hammers do it again

They were available at 12/1..and yes i think they can do well... Although kouyate is a big loss

Wow!!!!!!

Game on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think I'm going to die, to make it worse I've to mind a 2 year old and a 11 day old, if I've to change a nappy it won't be pleasant.

Clareman wrote: »
    I think I'm going to die, to make it worse I've to mind a 2 year old and a 11 day old, if I've to change a nappy it won't be pleasant.

you wear a nappy????

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

you wear a nappy????

At this point in time it would be useful

Rotten head on me. Way too much beer last night.

• Advertisement

At this point in time it would be useful

Haha i had to say it.... Before slattsy did :)

Get the fu^ck in!!!!

:)

The mighty Springboks.

:pac: cracking match.

One of theeee greatest upsets in sporting history.

Unbelievable match

The mighty hammers away to arsenal- 11/1...away to liverpool-15/2.....away to man city- 12/1.......when will the bookies ever learn :)

The 12/1 was very sweet

The 12/1 was very sweet

I didn't actually back them against city,I thought it might be a bridge too far.I genuinely don't care,just so ecstatic that they won.I have been following the hammers for about 46 years and it's been a rollercoaster, I gotta take the good times,cos with the hammers they rarely last too long!

For slattsy,in case his missus gets tired of all his gallivanting :)

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057496111/3/#post97080323

• Advertisement

I rarely do football bets. But my goodness, if you had hit that 12/1 you'd be laughing your head off!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Slattsy wrote: »
    Were you banned? Or just off the radar?

Off the radar, had a pretty **** last few months, missus had a miscarriage end of May, found out at our 12 week scan and were due to tell everyone at bbq the next day so that was very rough. Then out of the blue a mate of 25 years took his own life in July so still trying to come to terms with that.

The day my friend died we got confirmation the missus is pregnant again, 14 weeks tomorrow and have been trying to get a place in college so starting Cert in Computers tomorrow, nice to have some positivity.

Shemale wrote: »
    Off the radar, had a pretty **** last few months, missus had a miscarriage end of May, found out at our 12 week scan and were due to tell everyone at bbq the next day so that was very rough. Then out of the blue a mate of 25 years took his own life in July so still trying to come to terms with that.

The day my friend died we got confirmation the missus is pregnant again, 14 weeks tomorrow and have been trying to get a place in college so starting Cert in Computers tomorrow, nice to have some positivity.

So sorry to hear about that, I hope there's better times around the corner for you and your wife.

Welcome back Shemale.

So sorry to hear about that, I hope there's better times around the corner for you and your wife.

Cheers man, a lot better now she is pregnant again. Our 2 year old doesn't stop so he is great for taking our minds off things.

Welcome back Shemale.

Cheers Bumper

• Advertisement

Had a mouldy head on me yesterday. Driving around last night like a character from fear the walking dead, ravenous, wondering what to eat. Chinese. A steak. Settled on a 1/2 lb of bbq wings, Mexican burger and giant strawberry milk shake. Was then cured.

Had a mouldy head on me yesterday. Driving around last night like a character from fear the walking dead, ravenous, wondering what to eat. Chinese. A steak. Settled on a 1/2 lb of bbq wings, Mexican burger and giant strawberry milk shake. Was then cured.

You fat ba*stard....you fat ba*stard.....you fat ba*stard!!!!!

Tasted soooooooooo good. Back to gym tomorrow.

F**king he'll dude, that's a serious few months, few decent wings world hit the spot though

Clareman I assume you will be cheering the dubs on today? :)

• Advertisement

Clareman I assume you will be cheering the dubs on today? :)

Football is only a game for bad hurlers

Football is only a game for bad hurlers

Interesting stat to back this up.

Clare is the only county where the senior hurling panel and senior football panel have the exact same players. Makes training easier and explains the lack of quality in both.

Choc Thornton retired.

Choc Thornton retired.

I,d say all those injuries have caught up with him.he has had such bad luck in the last few years.I liked him as a jockey and I hope he does well in what ever road he takes.

Yeah, he had rotten luck with injuries

Yeah, he had rotten luck with injuries

And he was crap the last 10 years or so.

Was he that bad? Cannot recall him giving bad rides any more than the rest

Never really rated him myself

Was he that bad? Cannot recall him giving bad rides any more than the rest

Yeah, terrible, could never understand how he was ahead of Hutchinson.

The last memorable ride of his I remember was Cee Bee in the Supreme.

My car would not start for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. After a full day of running diagnostics, The only thing the garage found is that it happened on a Tuesday, same day as last week. It's like being at the mercy of Dawg the Bounty Hunter waiting to see how much they will charge me. Hate when mechanical , car or household stuff goes wrong, I wouldn't be able wire a damn plug.

• Advertisement

I'm the same. Useless office boy!

My car would not start for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. After a full day of running diagnostics, The only thing the garage found is that it happened on a Tuesday, same day as last week. It's like being at the mercy of Dawg the Bounty Hunter waiting to see how much they will charge me. Hate when mechanical , car or household stuff goes wrong, I wouldn't be able wire a damn plug.

Hate that ****. I remember when it used to be mechanics working in garages. Happened a mate before, twice in the garage and twice computer says dont know. I mentioned it to my dad who diagnosed the problem in 2 seconds, he went to the garage with my mate and told the "mechanic" what was wrong, yer man never heard of the part.

Your problem could be the millenium bug...

Is flat racing nearly over? Pure dirt

I know nothing about cars except where the petrol goes, I'm dreading when I change to diesel cause I know I'll put in petrol some morning.

I had an intermittent starting problem before, just wouldn't start randomly, luckily my local mechanic knew that it was a faulty starter motor and changed it out, since then I've gotten 1 of these yokes and an app on my phone, it means I can do a full scan of the engine while I'm driving along so any intermittant problems will show up, it's also very handy for showing the actual speed I'm doing as well.

Beer in the fridge and Indian ordered for later, might just pop 1 of the beers now

Been in pub since 11.30 :D

Slattsy wrote: »
    Been in pub since 11.30 :D

Pint would be lovely actually

Another Saturday. Another dirty head on me. Happy hour beers on a Friday are dangerous

Mmmmm beer

Walked past off licence on way home. Had to buy a case of beer.

• Advertisement

How often do you get asked to verify your details for online accounts? Just curious if any of you have been asked when logging in

Advertisement