Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor behaviour of Door to Door Salesman

Options
  • 20-07-2014 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭

I'm posting this here as it's impossible to find an email or postal address on the Eircom Website.

Where do you go to lodge a complaint about an Eircom Door-to-Door saleman? I wish to complain about the manner of which he left the fliers in the door. He jammed them into the jam of the door (about 9 inches from the letterbox). The way he jammed them in door jam flagged it to all passing traffic that there was nobody there to answer the door.

I recommend that the door-to-door salesmen are trained to use letterboxes!

I have his name and number that he scrawled on the flyer but I won't post it here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ianobrien wrote: »
    I'm posting this here as it's impossible to find an email or postal address on the Eircom Website.

Where do you go to lodge a complaint about an Eircom Door-to-Door saleman? I wish to complain about the manner of which he left the fliers in the door. He jammed them into the jam of the door (about 9 inches from the letterbox). The way he jammed them in door jam flagged it to all passing traffic that there was nobody there to answer the door.

I have his name and number that he scrawled on the flyer but I won't post it here.

Hi ianobrien

I'm sorry to hear of the inconvenience that this has caused you and of course apologise for the manner of which the fliers were left in your letterbox.

If you would like to send me a private message including the sales reps details I will pass this on to management.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Hi ianobrien

I'm sorry to hear of the inconvenience that this has caused you and of course apologise for the manner of which the fliers were left in your letterbox.

If you would like to send me a private message including the sales reps details I will pass this on to management.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent and feedback appreciated.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi ianobrien

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent and feedback appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanks for your PM ianobrien

I'll make sure this is followed up.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement