Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huub tri suit skn1

Options
  • 20-07-2014 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Thought I'd get better reaction here than anywhere else. I've one of these for sale

http://huubdesign.com/collections/swim-skins/products/skn-1

I got it a month ago, have only used it twice but feel it's a tad bit to big for me, I could of returned it but can't now since I used it, it's size medium if anyone is interested. Try before you buy.

So contact me via pm for price or any other details, I do appreciate it's now second hand and will be reflected in price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Legal status for non-wetsuit swims in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Mojomaker,

To me its the same material as an Arena open water suit, this is not wetsuit material, but a fabic so in my eyes its legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Meant to say thanks mad_m. Too small for me unfortunately but I have been considering a skin suit for SI races - just slightly confused whether upper body fabric of any kind constitutes "skin swimming" or not (as far as points & eligibility are concerned). Any of the races I've observed seem to have two distinct camps - neoprene wetsuit wearers and those in togs.

Advertisement