Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother & toddler group in Headford?

Options
  • 20-07-2014 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi there,

just wondering if there are any mother & toddler/playgroups in Headford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 UnluckyInLuck

Ok, I'll answer my own question. There isn't one!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe you can get together with some of the parents in Parenting and start one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 apfel100

Hi,
    There is a toddler & baby group restarting in Cloughanover hall on Wednesdays 10-12am. There are loads of toys, hall is nice and warm & tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭dustie1

Hi, Is there a fee to attend? My maternity leave is up and my husband is a stay at home Dad now. I think it would be great for him to get out of the house and meet up with other adults.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 apfel100

Hi, I don't attend anymore as am back at work but earlier this year it was 2 euros. And there was a few men attending with their kids then as well in case your husband thinks it will be all ladies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement