Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier from Rouen France

Options
  • 20-07-2014 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Anyone suggest a cheap road operator to collect 3 boxes from 7600 Rouen France each 45cm x 45 cm x 30 cm.and total weight 82 kgs and deliver Dublin .

Thanks

pedro

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

pedronomix wrote: »
    Anyone suggest a cheap road operator to collect 3 boxes from 7600 Rouen France each 45cm x 45 cm x 30 cm.and total weight 82 kgs and deliver Dublin .

Thanks

pedro

Don't know about cheap, but Redhead International usually the most competitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

where have all the great knowledgeable posters on this forum gone? and why?

where have all the great knowledgeable posters on this forum gone? and why?

Don't know. Maybe they get tired of responding when the OP has neither the courtesy nor finesse to acknowledge their replies?

BooHoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

MammaZita wrote: »
    Don't know. Maybe they get tired of responding when the OP has neither the courtesy nor finesse to acknowledge their replies?

I think that's a reasonable comment. I have seen some replies and advice to op's that have been extremely knowledgeable and well though out. In fact you would pay good money for this free advice elsewhere yet the OP never acknowledges it. Also, its very few who receive advice that come back with an update or even return with advice to other new posters. Long term participants here see this and "posting" fatigue sets in.

• Advertisement

Redhead are essentially a pallet groupage shipper and are not in the parcel type operation, I knew this already. So the posters offering was pretty useless as I was looking for good rates for courier/parcel services. I now understand why less and less people bother posting info requests here.

Redhead are essentially a pallet groupage shipper and are not in the parcel type operation, I knew this already. So the posters offering was pretty useless as I was looking for good rates for courier/parcel services. I now understand why less and less people bother posting info requests here.

Now I understand why nobody bothers responding to your queries.

How rude :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Pedronomix banned for 1 week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement