Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galway v. Tipperary, SFC Q R4A, 26th July@7pm, Tullamore

• 20-07-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Will Galway make a QF for the first time since 2008, or are Tipp about to pull off a shock?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

As a Galway man I want to see Galway win, but I think a Tipp win will be good for football.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭davegrohl48

T0001 wrote: »
    As a Galway man I want to see Galway win, but I think a Tipp win will be good for football.
    Agree with that. I think Galway will win as their performance in terms of scoring was decent against a team way above Tipps level. Galway midfield should do better so I'd expect their scoring to increase to 1-18 or so. Walsh/Cummins/OCurrain/Conroy I'd expect to score heavily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Winner plays Kerry at 2pm Sunday week in Croker. ****sake lads, we're so close.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭snowgal

I really dont see any reason why Tipp wont/cant win. Theyve been really classy the past few games and dhould shouls should have beaten Cork. Wasnt too impressed with Galway in the final, think Tipp will do it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

T0001 wrote: »

A Tipp win is good for Tipp and nobody else.

They have had some good wins over Longford and Laois and Galway have been getting some stick for losing by 7 to Mayo although Mayo are by far the best side either team has faced. I think Tipp would get well beaten up in Castlebar to be honest.

That said it has all the makings of a close game. If Galway come out with the team and attitude they had in the 2nd half against Mayo I think they should win it but I would not like to be putting money on this game.

• Advertisement

Lally's as per usual have a bus going from Spiddal and does collections in Barna and Spanish Arch. 10er return. Haven't left us with much time for a pint beforehand though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

With all due respect to both Galway and Tipperary, if I was a Kerry fan, I would be booking the hotel for the 23/24 of August.

I reckon Tipp will take this one. Galway will be on a low after receiving yet another hiding from Mayo whereas Tipp are on a roll and have absolutely nothing to lose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

As a Mayo fan, id like to see Galway winning. It'd be a nice day up in Croker with Galway playing at 2pm and Mayo playing at 4pm :) cant remember the last time that happened!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭MfMan

thelad95 wrote: »
    With all due respect to both Galway and Tipperary, if I was a Kerry fan, I would be booking the hotel for the 23/24 of August.

I reckon Tipp will take this one. Galway will be on a low after receiving yet another hiding from Mayo whereas Tipp are on a roll and have absolutely nothing to lose.

Galway not necessarily on a low after the Mayo defeat, which was no less than expected anyway. What is of more concern is the (brief) walkout of Armstrong; it suggests that things can't be too good in the camp. Galway have improved a bit this year and, hand on heart, I think they will beat Tipp, probably after a right scrap. (Do both games go to ET is level? Could be a long evening in Tullamore if so.) And although this Kerry team aren't anything like the vintage of '08, like that wet day, Galway could play to their absolute maximum but will still lose. Their limitations, sideline included, are too great.

MfMan wrote: »
    Galway not necessarily on a low after the Mayo defeat, which was no less than expected anyway. What is of more concern is the (brief) walkout of Armstrong; it suggests that things can't be too good in the camp. Galway have improved a bit this year and, hand on heart, I think they will beat Tipp, probably after a right scrap. (Do both games go to ET is level? Could be a long evening in Tullamore if so.) And although this Kerry team aren't anything like the vintage of '08, like that wet day, Galway could play to their absolute maximum but will still lose. Their limitations, sideline included, are too great.

Kerry were far from vintage in '08!! They were a team in the beginning of a decline and the Paul Galvin bullsh*t disrupted their summer. The Galway performance was their only good performance in that years championship.

In truth, I think Tipp could win this with a bit to spare. The games against Longford and Laois (similar quality to Galway atm) show how dangerous this team is. They are inexperienced at this level though so if Galway can keep this close, anything could happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 ZigOrZag

Do you need tickets for this game or can you pay at the gate?

7 points is not a particularly awful defeat in modern football where the scores can rattle in fairly quickly as seen in this year's Munster and Leinster finals. Back in the day a 7 point defeat would have been seen as a hammering but at the pace the modern game is played at you can lose by 10+ points fairly easily.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I'd still see Galway beat Tipp, when you have forwards who can score and score big then you are always in with a chance.
    I'm still not sure if Mayo are where we were a year or 2 ago, if we are then Galway have played a team who could potentially reach a 3rd AI final, if not then I think we could be taken out by Cork, so Tipp should beat Galway.
    But based on the bit I have seen with Galway and Tipp this year, I think Galway by 3 or 4.

7 points is not a particularly awful defeat in modern football where the scores can rattle in fairly quickly as seen in this year's Munster and Leinster finals. Back in the day a 7 point defeat would have been seen as a hammering but at the pace the modern game is played at you can lose by 10+ points fairly easily.

With all due respect, although Galway never gave up, Mayo won the game pulling up. If they wanted/needed they probably could have won by 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Kerry were far from vintage in '08!! They were a team in the beginning of a decline and the Paul Galvin bullsh*t disrupted their summer. The Galway performance was their only good performance in that years championship.

They won a provincial title that year so this is nonsense
    With all due respect, although Galway never gave up, Mayo won the game pulling up. If they wanted/needed they probably could have won by 20.

More nonsense

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    They won a provincial title that year so this is nonsense

They didn't win a provincial title that year. They were 8 points up at half-time against Cork before running out of steam and being over-run in the second half.
    More nonsense

Is it though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

You could see the pattern of the Mayo v Galway game clearly.

Mayo started on top, were in cruise control, Galway upped it for ten mins and looked to be getting some hope and Mayo then raised their levels and crushed them back down again whenever they needed to. Thats pretty much how the game continued to play out.

It seemed fairly clear that Mayo had an extra few levels that they could go to if needed!

They didn't win a provincial title that year. They were 8 points up at half-time against Cork before running out of steam and being over-run in the second half.

They beat Mayo by 2-12 to 1-14 in the final in Castlebar. Are you getting confused or something, we are talking about them playing Kerry in 08 not Cork and they weren't up by 8 at halftime. You were 12/13 at the time judging by your username so maybe your memory is hazy

They best Mayo by 2-12 to 1-14 in the final in Castlebar. Are you getting confused or something, we are talking about them playing Kerry in 08 not Cork and they weren't up by 8 at halftime. You were 12/13 at the time judging by your username so maybe your memory is hazy

I thought you said Kerry had won a provincial title that year. we were talking about them after all. I was not born in 1995 as my username would suggest.

Anyway I'll let you tend to your straw-man. I'm going out to enjoy the weather :)

Grand. Best of luck with your leaving cert results btw

• Advertisement

Grand. Best of luck with your leaving cert results btw

Thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

20 might be stretching it but it seemed clear enough that Mayo could have won by more than 7 if they wanted.

This is a very tough game to call but I wasn't overly impressed by Galway in Castlebar. I think Tipp could sneak it but wouldn't be putting my money where my mouth is for this one. I reckon it'll be a good game to watch as a neutral though. Looking forward to it.

7 points was probably a fair reflection on the game as both sides missed chances. Probably more so Galway to be honest.

Anyway Galway have named their team v Tipp who are unchanged themselves.

Tomas Healy
    Donal O'Neill
    Finian Hanley
    Joss Moore
    Gareth Bradshaw
    Gary O'Donnell
    Paul Varley
    Fiontain O'Curraoin
    Tom Flynn
    Michael Lundy
    Shane Walsh
    James Kavanagh
    Michael Martin
    Paul Conroy
    Danny Cummins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Galway team out:
    1. Tomas Healy
    2. Donal O'Neill
    3. Finian Hanley
    4. Joss Moore
    5. Gareth Bradshaw
    6. Gary O'Donnell
    7. Paul Varley
    8. Fiontan O'Curroin
    9. Tomas Flynn
    10. Michael Lundy
    11. Shane Walsh
    12. James Kavanagh
    13. Michael Martin
    14. Paul Conroy (c)
    15. Danny Cummins

So Kavanagh in for Comer, Martin in for Hoare and, strangely, Healy for Breathnach in goal. Kavanagh coming in I guess isn't a shock. I can only assume the Healy move is kickout related or else Breathnach has picked up a knock somewhere. The Martin move is a strange one too. I would've thought Armstrong would have been the wiser move seeing as he did ok(ish) when he came on against Mayo and would have some experience to offer.
    Very worried about this game. I really feel we'll be beaten by this Tipp side, they seem to have all sorts of momentum going into it and we seem to have negative rumblings coming from the camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

I'd expect Galway to have enough to win this. The keeper position seems to be a problem position for us. Is there no outstanding candidates in the county? Neither Healys or Breathnachs kicking would inspire you with confidence.

Biggest game in Mull's tenure for sure and it's at least good to see big calls have been made. Surprised Breathnach was dropped but either it's an injury or kickout related. Can't be bested in midfield again for this one. I'll believe Moore starting at corner back when I see it at this stage. Martin in for Hoare is setting up Martin to go fullforward with Conroy floating around midfield surely. Kavanagh warrants the start but surprised Army didn't start. Surely discipline-related but he made a big difference against Mayo. Martin is probably our consistent goal threat though.

It's too close to call this but in spite of a bad defeat I think people are writing off a Galway side that lost to at least a top 3 side in the country at the moment. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Galway team out:
    1. Tomas Healy
    2. Donal O'Neill
    3. Finian Hanley
    4. Joss Moore
    5. Gareth Bradshaw
    6. Gary O'Donnell
    7. Paul Varley
    8. Fiontan O'Curroin
    9. Tomas Flynn
    10. Michael Lundy
    11. Shane Walsh
    12. James Kavanagh
    13. Michael Martin
    14. Paul Conroy (c)
    15. Danny Cummins

So Kavanagh in for Comer, Martin in for Hoare and, strangely, Healy for Breathnach in goal. Kavanagh coming in I guess isn't a shock. I can only assume the Healy move is kickout related or else Breathnach has picked up a knock somewhere. The Martin move is a strange one too. I would've thought Armstrong would have been the wiser move seeing as he did ok(ish) when he came on against Mayo and would have some experience to offer.
    Very worried about this game. I really feel we'll be beaten by this Tipp side, they seem to have all sorts of momentum going into it and we seem to have negative rumblings coming from the camp.

Pretty much the team I predicted over on the Galway thread. I think Conroy will have to drift out the field to have an influence on the game. I have a lot of faith in Martin & Cummins doing well as a 2 man full forward line as I have seen that work in league matches in the past. I dont know much about Tipp so find it hard to predict if Galway will win. I'd imagine big improvement needed at midfield, no 6 and no 11.

Pretty much the team I predicted over on the Galway thread. I think Conroy will have to drift out the field to have an influence on the game. I have a lot of faith in Martin & Cummins doing well as a 2 man full forward line as I have seen that work in league matches in the past. I dont know much about Tipp so find it hard to predict if Galway will win. I'd imagine big improvement needed at midfield, no 6 and no 11.

Unfortunately I have no faith in either. Don't know how Cummins can ever again start a game for Galway, given his panic when confronted with the posts, and Martin simply isn't a match-winner - like Cormac Bane of old, he might kick scores when you're 2-3 points ahead. Armstrong, no world-beater either, probably being held in reserve as an impact sub. Hope Moore is fit and ready, would have started Daithi Burke ahead of O'Neill in the other corner. Kavanagh, slow as a wet week, ahead of Comer is not a change I'd have made either.

AM can't seem to decide who his best keeper is and, like a lot of his c'ship teams, there seems to be an element of 'making it up as you go along'. If someone shows recent good form, they're picked only to be replaced by someone else showing better form for the next game.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Naux

Unfortunately I have no faith in either. Don't know how Cummins can ever again start a game for Galway, given his panic when confronted with the posts, and Martin simply isn't a match-winner - like Cormac Bane of old, he might kick scores when you're 2-3 points ahead. Armstrong, no world-beater either, probably being held in reserve as an impact sub. Hope Moore is fit and ready, would have started Daithi Burke ahead of O'Neill in the other corner. Kavanagh, slow as a wet week, ahead of Comer is not a change I'd have made either.

AM can't seem to decide who his best keeper is and, like a lot of his c'ship teams, there seems to be an element of 'making it up as you go along'. If someone shows recent good form, they're picked only to be replaced by someone else showing better form for the next game.

Agree with all of above except re Daithi Burke. I have not seen to much of him to be fair but from what I have seen he plays very loose (fine for hurling but not so much for football). O'Neill looks very green and not yet physically strong enough for senior. Options are limited for Galway in the backs.

Bit harsh on Cummins maybe..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

I think that's a harsh assessment, particularly in relation to Cummins. Fine if he was anonymous in games and went hiding but he's consistently one of our more prominent forwards. Fair enough his shooting is at an unacceptable standard at the moment, but to say he should never start a game for Galway again seems a bit OTT. If he gets his finishing together he still has the potential to be a lethal forward.

It's not exactly like we've ready made replacements dotted around the county.

I think that's a harsh assessment, particularly in relation to Cummins. Fine if he was anonymous in games and went hiding but he's consistently one of our more prominent forwards. Fair enough his shooting is at an unacceptable standard at the moment, but to say he should never start a game for Galway again seems a bit OTT. If he gets his finishing together he still has the potential to be a lethal forward.

Agree it was a massive over reaction.

Though I would also add that you're even a tad wrong(or chose the wrong words maybe) saying ''at the moment'' as that would imply it's happening a while when really it was just the one game he shot poorly.

It's not as if the misses he had were all from tough angles and they were the best looks he could get, two of them were absolute sitters even a Junior player would expect to score so I think from that POV you put it down to a blip.
    I'd be more concerned if the only chances he could get were tough and he hadn't the accuracy.
    The fact he can get easy looks is a trait itself.

The only complaint I'd have of him from the Mayo game was the first bad miss, once he turned the defender he had a clear path to goal but he immediately pulled up and kicked it wide.
    He has to be aware of the times to take it on as goals win games, especially when you're off a level like ours currently.

Even though fortunes/expectations have marginally improved over the last season, it would be probably be the biggest low since 2001 if we were to get turned over by Tipp.

All the other years we fell in the qualifiers by a point to lowly teams we at least went into the games as favourites and probably didn't play to full potential(arguably).
    This year we're going in near equals and Tipp are still Tipp at the end of the day, they didn't turn into world beaters in a year.

I think brighter days are coming though, but we need someone better at the helm.

Mulholland hasn't the capabilities to bring Galway football on with the new crop.
    I will give him credit and say he's at least picking more or less what he should be, just don't think he has the know how to use them efficiently.

It's worth noting he presided over the Sligo loss in his first year followed by probably the worst of the one point losses to Antrim.
    Threw away the Cork game last year when keeping out a goal late in the game almost guaranteed victory.
    Has two clear losses to Mayo.
    Scrapped wins against Tipp and W'ford last year with the only real wins of note coming against Roscommon and Armagh.

I honestly don't think we'll ever has poor a set of tactically inept management residing over the hurlers and the footballers at the same time.
    Thankfully both are finishing year 3 and we should at least see improved fortunes in one code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

Mulholland hasn't the capabilities to bring Galway football on with the new crop.
    I will give him credit and say he's at least picking more or less what he should be, just don't think he has the know how to use them efficiently.

TBH, a victory against Tipp and some kind of meaningful performance against Kerry and I'd be in favour of giving him another year or two.

There's definitely been an improvement (albeit slow) over the past two years - particularly since Pearse Stadium last May - and I think a performance in a QF would leave him deserving of another term. That said, no Connacht title next year and that's probably that for him.

At least he's bringing younger players through - maybe he had no choice and any other manager would have done the same - but it is heartening to see the likes of Comer, Flynn, O' Cuarain and Varley playing like has if they may have a long term future for Galway. He has conjured up the spine of a successful team at least, which is more than can be said for some of his predecessors.

TBH, a victory against Tipp and some kind of meaningful performance against Kerry and I'd be in favour of giving him another year or two.

There's definitely been an improvement (albeit slow) over the past two years - particularly since Pearse Stadium last May - and I think a performance in a QF would leave him deserving of another term. That said, no Connacht title next year and that's probably that for him.

At least he's bringing younger players through - maybe he had no choice and any other manager would have done the same - but it is heartening to see the likes of Comer, Flynn, O' Cuarain and Varley playing like has if they may have a long term future for Galway. He has conjured up the spine of a successful team at least, which is more than can be said for some of his predecessors.

I would agree that between him and Cunningham he's more deserving of another year.
    The reason for this being his selections at least have been on the money, AC's I won't get into on this thread.

That aside I'm just seeing a continuing trend in defence of far too much space which indicates we don't seem to have any sort of a solid defensive structure to limit goal chances. If the players aren't there, which to some degree there aren't, then pulling extra players back and working a blanket needs to be the way forward(Roscommon used it against Mayo and should have won). Much better option than giving up numerous goal chances most games.
    We could have given up 8/9 in the first half of the league game against Meath when they scored 4(?) and hit the woodwork 2/3 times.
    The same happened against Mayo in both 2013 and 2014. And when it was time to shut up shop against Cork last year we conceded a criminal goal.

We also seem to lack a short kick out strategy, this is essential now a days and only mugs kick the ball long and leave it to chance/breaking ball ability(which based on the Mayo game we don't have either).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Just looking at the form of both sides this year

Tipperary only lost 1 game in the league - their 2 point loss in the last round against Wicklow when Tipp already knew they had promotion and a Division 4 final place secured and when Wicklow managed to bag 4 goals (as an example Wicklow only got 2 more goals in the rest of their league campaign)

Ok it was Division 4 opponents but it shows the were in good form.

They took care of Limerick with ease - the final margin was 6 points but could easily have been a fair bit more - they were 10 points up at least 2 and Limerick got a late penalty that was on the questionable side.

Since the Cork game,where Cork were very fortunate to get the result, they hammered Longford and got the win away over Laois.

So 8 league games - only 1 loss
    4 Championship games - only 1 loss - a 2 point loss to Cork with wins over Laois, Longford and Limerick

Overall Tipperary have been in very decent form this year 12 games played, only 2 losses. However the big issue is that the majority of these results have come against bottom half of the table teams. As against that their results against Laois and Cork suggest they are well capable of giving top-half of the teams a game.

Galway by comparison showed very indifferent league from (played 7 won 2) they only avoided relegation to Division 3 due to the fact that 1 of these wins was a 4 point home win over Armagh. One interesting result was the Laois game, given they are the only team both Galway and Tipp played this year, where Laois won by 15 points.

In terms of championship they got a facile win over London, a 5 point win over Sligo and lost to Mayo by 7 points in a game where Mayo never came close to hitting the heights.

Overall looking at their relative forms I think Tipperary have to be favourites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭Syferus

Galway have more than enough talent to beat Tipp. They just look brainless as a collective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Always_Running

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    Just looking at the form of both sides this year

Tipperary only lost 1 game in the league - their 2 point loss in the last round against Wicklow when Tipp already knew they had promotion and a Division 4 final place secured and when Wicklow managed to bag 4 goals (as an example Wicklow only got 2 more goals in the rest of their league campaign)

Ok it was Division 4 opponents but it shows the were in good form.

They took care of Limerick with ease - the final margin was 6 points but could easily have been a fair bit more - they were 10 points up at least 2 and Limerick got a late penalty that was on the questionable side.

Since the Cork game,where Cork were very fortunate to get the result, they hammered Longford and got the win away over Laois.

So 8 league games - only 1 loss
    4 Championship games - only 1 loss - a 2 point loss to Cork with wins over Laois, Longford and Limerick

Overall Tipperary have been in very decent form this year 12 games played, only 2 losses. However the big issue is that the majority of these results have come against bottom half of the table teams. As against that their results against Laois and Cork suggest they are well capable of giving top-half of the teams a game.

Galway by comparison showed very indifferent league from (played 7 won 2) they only avoided relegation to Division 3 due to the fact that 1 of these wins was a 4 point home win over Armagh. One interesting result was the Laois game, given they are the only team both Galway and Tipp played this year, where Laois won by 15 points.

In terms of championship they got a facile win over London, a 5 point win over Sligo and lost to Mayo by 7 points in a game where Mayo never came close to hitting the heights.

Overall looking at their relative forms I think Tipperary have to be favourites.
    hard to read into those form lines. If Galway were playing their football in div 4 they would probably win every game. Tipp most impressive championship win thus far was against laois but laois were less than impressive against Wexford,fermanagh. I think Galway to win by 2 or 3 points with Walsh to stand out.

Don't mean to be unnecessarily harsh on any player, in fairness they all put in the effort, but I've seen Cummins for the past 3 seasons now and he misses more easy chances than he scores in practically every match. I know that he shows well for the ball but a 'non-scoring forward' really is a contradiction in terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Syferus wrote: »
    Galway have more than enough talent to beat Tipp. They just look brainless as a collective.

Some serious underestimation of Tipperary in this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Is this on TV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mystic86 wrote: »
    Is this on TV?

Yes, about to kick off on Sky Sports 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

When was the last time one county went out in both codes at senior to the same opposition county?

I can see a Galway win though, but if Tipp win, that's hurling and football double.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

The anthem sounds like something out of father ted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

The anthem sounds like something out of father ted.

Like a MIDI version you'd hear on an old mobile phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Yes, about to kick off on Sky Sports 3.
    Throw in!

Sorry, pet hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

That national anthem :D

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Like a MIDI version you'd hear on an old mobile phone

I'm convinced there are stadiums around the country use gramaphones to play the anthem.

Ouch - horror miss

Some early nerves on display

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Feels like an under 21 game at the minute.

Feels like an under 21 game at the minute.

Tipp were a bit short of numbers, so one of the players da's went in goals :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Is that Raymond van Barneveld in goal for Tipperary? :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement