Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online days behind the smartphone app

Options
  • 21-07-2014 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭

Not the first time this has happened....

The last transaction to be applied to my BoI Mastercard was a Parcel Motel charge of 3.95 which is a legitimate charge. The charge is dated July 18th (Friday) and I can see it when I view the account on a smartphone app on Saturday or Sunday of this weekend.

However as of Sunday evening, I still can't see this transaction on 365online when viewed from the web on a Windows (7) laptop!!

Why is the web up to two days behind the smartphone app??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi coylemj.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]When you use your Mastercard to make a purchase, the payment amount usually debits your account straight away. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]It is not until the transaction is fully processed by the company you are buying from, that the narrative will update on your account, usually a few days later. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]The most up to date balance should always be the same on our mobile banking app, online and at a BOI ATM.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you see any discrepancies in these figures, we suggest you contact Bank of Ireland365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭ekimiam

can i hijack this and ask why the 365 app doesnt provide mastercard credit limit remaining like the web based 365 does? 

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi coylemj.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]When you use your Mastercard to make a purchase, the payment amount usually debits your account straight away. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]It is not until the transaction is fully processed by the company you are buying from, that the narrative will update on your account, usually a few days later. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]The most up to date balance should always be the same on our mobile banking app, online and at a BOI ATM.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you see any discrepancies in these figures, we suggest you contact Bank of Ireland365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]
    You're telling me to phone Bank of Ireland and  a 'representative will be happy to assist you'. What's the purpose of this forum so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi,

ekimiam, we appreciate you taking the time to join us here on Boards.ie. 
    We are continuously looking for ways to improve and enhance our services. This is a great idea and we have passed your suggestion on to our Mobile Banking Team.

coylemj, as mentioned above, the balances on the mobile banking app, online and at the BOI ATM should always be the same. 
    As this is not the case, I suggested contacting Bank of Ireland365 for a representative to investigate this. Unfortunately we do not have account access here to facilitate this for you.
    From time to time when a query is account specific, we may need to redirect customers to the appropriate area. We endeavour to answer as many queries here as possible however, in this instance we need to redirect you.

If we can assist you with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭ekimiam

just noticing this myself, 365 online is showing a different balance to the app (app is up to date)

• Advertisement
Advertisement