Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best budget Tablet

• 21-07-2014 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for a tablet, same sized as a iPad, with good screen resolution and ram for approx 200 euro. What would you guys recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

I got a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB from Dabs for 185 euro. It arrived this morning and I have to say I'm well impressed. The screen is so clear and crisp, using the apps is seamless and it was easy to set up. There's not a mark on it and everything included was brand new (charger/earbuds).

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jeemy

Hi
    Nexus 7 2013 model €199 fast and Brill screen ye didnt say so I assume WiFi only there are 3g models but with 4g ever approaching then different approach but the Nex 7 is something of a benchmark among Tabs.
    G.luck

Advertisement