Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Aquathon

Options
  • 21-07-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I suppose first things first - is it aquathon or aquathlon??? :D

I was out spectating at this on Saturday and it was a great race. Very well organised and some super performances. Cracking racing Peter. Well done! You're on a rich vein of form.

Nice to see BTH getting his running back to where it was.

Rory Sexton had a cracking race and won comfortably. A great showing by him. Carolyn Hayes was seriously impressive too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Rory Sexton had a cracking race and won comfortably. A great showing by him. Carolyn Hayes was seriously impressive too.

Very correct.
    Pity there was only 1 athlete of that level for each gender in the race. ( and Kevin T who cant run at the moment)

Its a class race in my mind, very well done to galway tri club.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

pgibbo wrote: »
    . Carolyn Hayes was seriously impressive too.

aye. pretty much mopping up this year isn't she?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭kal7

It was great to get to race this year, been on water safety duty for previous versions.

Great weather. Well done to all those racing and especially the volunteers and all in galway tri.

It is aquathon. As far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

pgibbo wrote: »
    Nice to see BTH getting his running back to where it was.

Cheers Paul. Pity my swim has gone backwards in the meantime. Enjoyed my race of high5s. :)

Advertisement