Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

number to contact eircom loyalty

Options
  • 21-07-2014 11:06am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Since im out of contract with eircom and my area is about to to go live with efibre im looking for the number to call eircom loyalty as advised by chat support a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately i didnt take note of the number and didnt get an email transcript of our conversation.
    I cant seem to be able to find the number on the eircom site either.

Nevermind live chat were able to help, they were offline at the time i posted this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Dcully wrote: »
    Since im out of contract with eircom and my area is about to to go live with efibre im looking for the number to call eircom loyalty as advised by chat support a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately i didnt take note of the number and didnt get an email transcript of our conversation.
    I cant seem to be able to find the number on the eircom site either.

Nevermind live chat were able to help, they were offline at the time i posted this.
    Hi Dcully

The loyalty team can be contacted on free phone 1901 - if you find it difficult please follow the options for the cancellations team and an agent will put you on to a representative of the loyalty team.

Thanks
    Al

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks Alan, seems they wont offer me any form of reduction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Dcully wrote: »
    Thanks Alan, seems they wont offer me any form of reduction.
    Sorry to hear this Dcully

Al

Advertisement