Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature nursing in ul ???s please help thanks

Options
  • 21-07-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi im a 31 yr old mother of two thinking of doing intellectual nursing in ul next yr well applying anyway I know all about how to apply and that and would love it but anyone on here any info on rotas for college and work placement as id have childcare to arrange cud you have work hrs changed in work placement by a hr or 2 if needs be is it worth doing this do u think can u get jobs out of it I've done childcare and special need leave 5 in 2008 got destination and also did social studies just one module in 2011 do they still do interviews I know theres a test any info be grateful also would i qualify for that cets place for my child is this means tested cant get info anywhere thanks

Advertisement