Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye & Ear Hospital - A&E!

Options
  • 21-07-2014 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I have an appointment to see a consultant eye doctor at the end of the week (no earlier appointment). I'd like to get it checked asap.

If I went down to the A&E of the eye and ear hosp now (adelaide rd, Dublin), does anyone have ANY clue how long i'll be waiting? I've never been.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Dietsquirt wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I have an appointment to see a consultant eye doctor at the end of the week (no earlier appointment). I'd like to get it checked asap.

If I went down to the A&E of the eye and ear hosp now (adelaide rd, Dublin), does anyone have ANY clue how long i'll be waiting? I've never been.

Thanks

No. There could be no queue or a big queue. Unless somebody who can see that queue happens to be reading this, then none of us know how long you'll be waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bob50

Dietsquirt wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Thanks

Ive often used the A&E in the royal Victoria the best time to in would be at 8.00 am in morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Thanks everybody!

Shut it down Mods :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement