Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New outdoor shop in Dublin

Options
  • 21-07-2014 12:00pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There's a new outdoor shop with a wide range of gear recently opened in Tallaght.

http://www.rrm.ie/ Range River Mountain.

Free parking outside the door and pretty easy to get to. There's a Woodies and a Lidl beside it, so plenty of opportunity to stock up on "essentials".

They have a lot of Snugpack stuff, a small dutch oven selection as well as other interesting bits and pieces. Also a coffee shop to calm the nerves in case you give the CC a hammering.

No connection, not even a customer yet!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Looks like tallaght rod and gun got a re brand?

Went in this afternoon, great selection of gear and prices seem ok too! Stocked up on some ammo while i was there and heading back to maybe trade in my .223 on the weekend.......

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Cap1

been in a couple of times now. they seem like good lads. seem to be good on prices too. not many guns in the gun room tho.

Cap1 wrote: »
    been in a couple of times now. they seem like good lads. seem to be good on prices too. not many guns in the gun room tho.

Stephen who runs the guns in there has a big stock of guns, most are not there yet afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Cap1

I've been in and out the last few weeks. If your going in I'd ask to deal with shay.

• Advertisement
Advertisement