Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three.ie complaint

Options
  • 21-07-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I am writing this to express my disappointment and surprise in how the 3 network deal with customer problems.
    I have been a very good customer for 2 years and having accepted an early upgrade I found the device to be faulty. I have requested a completely different device, the next model, as I have recently read many reports of faults with this particular model. I work from home and need a reliable device. I have offered to pay the extra required for the different device and was still prepared to stay signed up for the next 2 Yrs .I have continued to pay my bill even though I have had limited service. I have been as patient and pleasant as I can be.
    I have spent 5 weeks travelling in and out to the nearest 3 shop and neither staff nor customer service can help. I have since left the device back to the shop and have informed customer service by phone that I consider my early upgrade null and void. The phone did not work.
    My original contract was due to end August 2014 and as I am now using the old device which works fine. I will pay until end of August and then will leave the 3 network for Vodafone, who have said they will be pleased to have my custom. Most of my family are 3 customers and have had such trouble trying to contact me since the early upgrade 6 weeks ago approx that they are all happy to port to Vodafone with me.
    For anyone reading this, 3 are fine once you don’t need help with a problem. If you do be warned they do not value their customers and will treat you like a fool by making every conversation feel like first contact. Not acceptable.

Comments

Advertisement