Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best shop for quality beds and kitchen?

Options
  • 21-07-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hi, Anyone can recommend shop with good quality beds+mattress in co. sligo? not to expensive one and also where to ask for kitchen price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭scarlet43

I got great service and price from Bonus Beds up on Market Street/High Street - opposite the old Bistro takeaway place. We went for a mid priced mattress for the kids and it's so comfortable I prefer their bed to mine :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Wondering do any places take away an older bed and mattress if you buy a new one off them?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭scarlet43

again, bonus beds offered to take mine away when I bought from them - however, I had already sold on Done Deal :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I went into Bonus Beds to price the mattresses not too long ago. The man there wouldn't give me a price and just launched straight into a sales speil. When I politely pointed out for about the fourth time that all I wanted was to price the mattresses, he silently held a clip board with prices on it out to me for a moment before turning on his heel and walking off. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

I'd recommend Woodworks in Sligo, been in business for 25 years.

He can be contacted on 0879166058.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

genie wrote: »
    I went into Bonus Beds to price the mattresses not too long ago. The man there wouldn't give me a price and just launched straight into a sales speil. When I politely pointed out for about the fourth time that all I wanted was to price the mattresses, he silently held a clip board with prices on it out to me for a moment before turning on his heel and walking off. :rolleyes:
    I went there for a bed on the advice of my mother who had purchased there previously.

Good price and a good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I tried so far in roomer and prices are not too bad and quality good to but so far only browsing;-). Tried to find Sligo Kitchen shop but couldnt find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

AgileMyth wrote: »
    I went there for a bed on the advice of my mother who had purchased there previously.

Good price and a good service.

That was simply my experience there. I had never been in the shop before. But because of his attitude, I will be taking my business elsewhere. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dringe123

I'd recommend Castle Davitt furniture in Retail Park. Very good service & will knock off a few quid. Bought suite & beds there since they came to Sligo

Advertisement