Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playground in Tullow?

Options
  • 21-07-2014 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Lads, any of ye know of any playgrounds for little ones in Tullow? Would the nearest one be in Carlow Town somewhere? I see there's one in Rathwood but that seems to be an hour walk and maybe you have to pay in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭oscillating wildely

What about the one just behind Tescos along the river?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Mmmm do you mean walking from Tullow? It's not a hours walk when you get there if that's what you mean, and you definitely don't have to pay in.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭FreshKnickers

Hi, thanks for the responses, I don't know Tullow very well at all, I was looking for a playground with swings and slides and the like, somewhere that you could walk to if you lived in Tullow. I have an 18 month old girl and want to see if there'd be anywhere like that to take her.

I know there are indoor play centres, we've been to the Big Blue Barn before, but I wondered if there was anything in walking distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Do you know of the indoor play centre in the town, next to the statue there is an archway which leads to the door of the centre. I cannot remember the name of it off hand so I cant post their facebook page but it is a good place for kids of all ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭rule supreme

The park at tesco down by the river has swings and slides .i think that indoor play centre is called the zone or maybe kidszone ,used to be called the zone but they might have changed it .

• Advertisement
Advertisement