Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Photo Frames - Memory Frames or deep framed

Options
  • 21-07-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello I have been looking for ages, does anyone know or have and willing to sell some memory frame phot frames, for putting objest as such in.. I am looking for maybe two or three big squarish ones and one long one.. For a good price of course

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Have you checked out The Framemaker on Cook Street? I got one, about 14" x 14" for around €50 give or take. That included them mounting the items in it. Great staff in there, very helpful.

http://theframemaker.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I actually thought they had gone!!! A little bit more than I was expecting to pay for them but I might give them a shout alright if all else fails..thanks a million phew tis swarm today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

You never know, they may do a deal on multiple frames. Also, if you're not looking to get them do the mounting, it might work out cheaper.

Advertisement