Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple staff iPod found on 202 bus

Options
  • 21-07-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Hi there, was travelling from town to blackrock on the 202 bus about 5 pm yesterday and found an iPod on the ground.

It had an Apple property sticker with a barcode on it so its owned by Apple staff - most likely French as that was the language it was set to. It looks the same size as an iPhone 5 so I guess its a relatively new generation iPod (haven't kept up to date with them)

Anyway, I handed it to the driver so it should be in Lost property at the station. I just thought I'd post it here in case any boardsies who work up there want to put the word out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

I think you may have stumbled upon the new iPhone 24...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kia_Kaha

Thanks for being a good samaritan Karmella! I have posted a link to this post in the Apple Staff Facebook page.

To misquote Shakespeare: “How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Hmm, not sure anything with a barcode on it should be leaving the premises. They're usually test devices.

In any case, fair play for making the effort to return it!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

maybe try posting this here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/applecorkireland/

Not a test device just because it has a barcode, security just scan them out at the end of the day.

Advertisement