Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those of you who like to bitch and moan about us on Twitter...

• 21-07-2014 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

... and I know there are more than a few. I'm sick and tired of seeing the mods from this forum being subjected to sustained abuse on other social media platforms and I'm simply going to start removing access to this forum from those that I've seen engaging in it (and several people have been kind enough to furnish me with screenshots, so don't go trying to delete the evidence).

I don't mind you saying to your buddies "I thought that card was harsh, don't agree with the mod's decision" but when I'm seeing flat out abuse and threats to organise "invasions" of other team's mega threads then several lines have been crossed.

I've also permanently site-banned Nuri Sahin for always seeeming to be involved in this sort of nonsense and for a simply astounding ability to continue causing trouble and being one of the most toxic presences on this site. People like him suck all the joy out of a forum like this and bog down both the mods and my working day with childish nonsense when, simply put, I have far more important things to be working on and worrying about than someone who doesn't know how to behave himself on the internet.

I'm closing the thread because this isn't up for discussion. I'm sickened that it even has to come to this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement