Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rain

• 21-07-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭

since all the rain at the weekend the blackberry is finishing up, what forage is in your area?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

Plenty of Willow Herb around my sites... Hoping it lasts until the heather kicks in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

heather is just starting to flower here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

I'm no heather expert but I know there are two main types... Bell heather and Ling heather... The Bell heather flowers before the Ling heather usually and while the bees might get some nectar from it, it's the Ling heather that flowers later and gives the prized Heather Honey.

I need to spend a bit more time walking around the heather and learning to tell the difference though! :)

I know I have some Ling heather nearby because I have had (some) proper heather honey last year.

Advertisement