Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Magazine System

Options
  • 21-07-2014 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I will keep what I have from the first ten of these, but I don't have the space for them all.

So if anybody wants some NMS magazines from the mid 90s, please show your interest here.

€2 per issue is the guideline price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

any pics? what issues do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I'll get some details up here later.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

Are these sill available or were they withdrawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Donatron

I'm definitely interested in some. Are you in Dublin, or could you post?

edit: particularly any SNES era ones

• Advertisement

These ones have SNES reviews and previews, in spite of focussing mostly on the N64.

I can post.

I also have later issues, which are all N64. Most come complete with game guide booklets.

So those ten in the picture are the snes ones? Would you do 25 for the ten posted?

Those ten have a fair bit of SNES coverage in them. I have later issues, but SNES features are scarce in those.

I'm going to have a look around for more issues, in case there are some I have forgotten about.

The price for ten issues would have to be 30, I'm afraid. Postage is a tenner for 3kg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Would also be interested in the snes issues, I`ll wait and see if Donatron is still interested as he asked first

30 including postage sounds fair. If you find any more let me know :)

Thank you nuxxx for being so polite, i can see why this is a refreshing alternative to adverts!

• Advertisement

I looked for more, but the next issue I have is 55, and that deals mainly with N64, and there is very little SNES content.

So if you would like to send me a PM, we can arrange for payment and delivery. The magazines are boxed and ready.

There's no response from Donatron, so I assume he doesn't want these magazines after all. So if anybody else wants them (nuxxx?), please let me know.

Sorry, was very bust last few days, sending pm now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement