Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread deleted and banned from forum.

Options
  • 21-07-2014 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a legitimate issue here with a mods decision.
    Ruu is the mod in particular.

I started a thread on After Hours entitled Foreigners in the workplace.
    It was about an issue I had today when I was being served in a well known supermarket by a foreign lady who was taking part in a discussion with two other colleagues. The discussion was in their native language.
    My issue was that most retail companies have a ban on this under their anti bullying policies in the workplace.
    I simply asked how people have dealt with it in the past if they have needed to.

Next thing I know I have been banned for trolling and the thread was deleted.

I'm posting here as I find the ban to be very unfair. There was no mod warning post in the thread and I was by no means bashing foreign workers.

If the mod was simply unhappy with the direction in which some posters were taking the thread, then I could understand them locking it. But to remove it and ban me for trolling was a bit excessive imo. Again, It was not a trolling post. The thread, I'm sure, would have been left were it was in consumer issues as I have seen it before in the past.

Just hoping to get some feedback on this issue. I have messaged the mod who banned me but have yet to get a reply..

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you are disputing your ban please post here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement