Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook air 2013 or 2014 editon

Options
  • 21-07-2014 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows the best place that offers the best value for the macbook mentioned above.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Try here

its the official refurb store, comes with the same warranty as a brand new machine, just comes in a plain box instead of fancy packagaing

http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/specialdeals/mac

AGoodison wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows the best place that offers the best value for the macbook mentioned above.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Curry's have an interesting 100 euro cashback on the entry level air at the minute I think. You have to wait 6 weeks or something and apply for your cash back (I've done it before with a kindle fire purchase, it works fine). Brings the price down to 829 euro if I remember correctly.
    It was on a tv ad I saw, caught my eye cos Apple stuff is almost never discounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Thanks guys. I ended up going with the macbook pro with retina. Tried the air and pro out in store and the screen is just so much better on the pro. Got the 256gb ssd and 16gb ram. Got a student discount of about 12% through campus.ie if any other outgoing students are thinking of picking one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Wow. Nice machine. Pricey, but nice. Enjoy!

Advertisement