Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby name - dispute

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

You need to tell your sister to cop on. Yes, they do sound *slightly* similar, but so what? They are totally different names, the babies have different surnames and they don't even live in the same area. Also what does your sister want you to do? Change the name? Or is she just being a big drama queen that is trying to demand attention?

Nip it in the bud now and don't allow her to spoil this precious time with your little one.

My cousins (two sisters) had a daughter each, one is called Eva and one is called Ava which I did think was a but similar, but again what difference does it make.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I'm similar. We didn't notice until they were old enough to be shouted at to come inside!!

I have an Uncle, Brother and cousin, all of the same name (first and surname). Was never really an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

I have an Uncle, Brother and cousin, all of the same name (first and surname). Was never really an issue.

Exactly - 30+ posters and not one person has come up with a valid reason why even the same name would be a problem . Some people have little to be worrying about .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭rameire

tell your sister you dont approve of her name, and you think she should change it.

also this I think would go well in After Hours.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Advertisement