Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT September 2014

Options
  • 21-07-2014 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hello, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be moving to Dublin to study in DIT in September and I know nobody from Kerry going. Could you please comment/PM me if you too are going and are from Kerry and are going because I have no idea where to look for accommodation and know nobody to share with :confused:
    Thanks in advance :P:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

xLisaBx wrote: »
    Hello, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be moving to Dublin to study in DIT in September and I know nobody from Kerry going. Could you please comment/PM me if you too are going and are from Kerry and are going because I have no idea where to look for accommodation and know nobody to share with :confused:
    Thanks in advance :P:o

I'd be fairly confident in saying you won't be the only person from Kerry :)

You should familiarise yourself with the Student Accommodation forum right here & ensure you yourself are looked at accommodation-wise even if you don't initially know someone from Kerry going to same college.

The DIT forum also right here might have similar posts to yours here in-time so keep an auld eye in there also :)

Hope this New Transition goes well for you,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I'd be fairly confident in saying you won't be the only person from Kerry :)

You should familiarise yourself with the Student Accommodation forum right here & ensure you yourself are looked at accommodation-wise even if you don't initially know someone from Kerry going to same college.

The DIT forum also right here might have similar posts to yours here in-time so keep an auld eye in there also :)

Hope this New Transition goes well for you,
    kerry4sam
    Thanks so much :) I can't book accommodation until after the offers as I'm unsure as to what I will be offered. So I'm in a bit of a panic. These forums will be really helpful, thanks again :)

Advertisement