Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB Bank Transfer to Germany

Options
  • 21-07-2014 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I need to order goods from a site based off Germany. And they accept bank transfers from banks. How much would Permanent TSB charge for a bank transfer to a German Bank. The amount i will be transferring is; 562 euros. And would I be better off going into the bank and askign them to transfer it or do it online? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

It'd be a SEPA transfer so it's free. Online or over phone is the way to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MorganLane

So I give the bank the IBAN and BIC numbers and they send 562 from my account to the German account? And they send the goods onto me once payment is received? Thanks for answering. I may aswell go go into the bank and transfer it from there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Anyone know how long it takes for the transfer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

MorganLane wrote: »
    So I give the bank the IBAN and BIC numbers and they send 562 from my account to the German account?

Yeah, best to do it online.
    MorganLane wrote: »
    And they send the goods onto me once payment is received?

Depends on your agreement with your counterpart.
    Anyone know how long it takes for the transfer?

Next business day.

Advertisement