Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riding Gear in Aldi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I saw that yesterday - some of the stuff looks ok, actually. Might well be popping in to take a look on Thursday. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Rips

Oh great, thanks for the heads up! Have 6 pairs of jodhpurs from there now, all different styles, all great!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭fits

Orly... Must check them out. I could do with a pair of beige ones (for all the imaginary riding I am doing these days)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I think I'll be dropping in too, I love the jodhpurs! Thanks for the heads up 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Rips

Yeah they are good, the two tone ones I got last year (black and grey) are the best, so hopefully they have more of those in different colours :D

The beige ones I have I got during the winter and they are made of quite heavy material? Suit for hunting but a touch heavy for summer. And the cheapest lot, were about €9, pull on jodhs, great for everyday.

I like the look of those technical shirts too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The quality for the price tends to be very good.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Had to travel to 3 Aldis to get a pair of the two tone jodhpurs in my size but well worth it! They look lovely and light and a pretty colour too :)

Advertisement