Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels near Black Box?

Options
  • 21-07-2014 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Hi, We're going to a gig in the black box in August.

I'm not sure where exactly it is in Galway, but would like to get a hotel in walking distance from it.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

What's your budget? Try the Western, or the Pillo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

boobar wrote: »
    Hi, We're going to a gig in the black box in August.

I'm not sure where exactly it is in Galway, but would like to get a hotel in walking distance from it.

Any suggestions?

Sleepzone (a hostel) and Rosa (a B&B) would be physically the closest i think

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Its on the Dyke Road at the end of the carpark, a ten minute walk from Eyre Square, any city centre hotel or those in and around the Terryland area will suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Private Joker

as was said anywhere in eyre sqaure is fine. the western is quite close too http://westernhotelgalway.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Try the Pillo or the Menlo Park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

There is B&B's in woodquay that are 5 mins walk. Galway is small so jurys and all the B and b's on college rd are 15 mins or less walk

Advertisement